Welcome to my Blog

This is my travel blog.

26.12.11

Christmas Day at The Village Tavern, Pyla.

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas Day!

My family, friends and I, spent many happy hours at The Village Tavern at Pyla, enjoying their Christmas meal and entertainment.  The food was lovely and the company; the best.  Thanks to all of you for a really lovely day.  It's a Christmas I will always remember with a smile. I hope you all enjoyed yourselves as much as we did.  Many thanks to Denise and Theo for their hard work and professional service.  As you can see from the pictures there wasn't a seat to spare!


The gang is all here...where's Derek?


Emma having a fangtastic time!

Feeling a bit peckish?


'Cheers,' said Ann!


Robin got the bill... How much?

Derek enjoyed the entertainment


Merry Christmas from yours truly!


Time to go home...


Our very best wishes from Cyprus!

No comments:

Post a Comment